How Does This Work? – Custom Dance Video
We record the performance and create the files requested. You and your family do the rest.
This Family viewing tool allows you to watch your recital video from any internet enabled device. Watch on your phone, tablet, laptop, desktop, smart TV, etc. When you log on and create your account. This will give you access to the items selected in your shopping cart which are products selected for access to your show(s) online.
Our way of thinking!
- Quality – Great quality, recitals are presented in High Def video.
- Cost – The fee per account is typically less than the price of a recital DVD.
- Availability – Watch your video from most anywhere in the World – as long as you have internet access. Standard access charges with your provided may be charged, but we recommend using your WiFi…it’s free!
- Sharing – If you have family in Iowa, Kansas, Alaska or overseas who you want to view your recital video, they too can log in on your account (one login at a time).
- DVDs – Each account this year comes with one free DVD with each subscription.
- Who can view?– Anyone with your user name and password can access the videos that were subscribed. You will only be billed for the performance packages selected 1 time in a calendar year. You will only be charge , if you sign up again.
Keep in mind, some performances may not be public due to music copyright permission.
Remember, DVDs or online viewing should be completed 10 – 14 business days from the recital or performance. In some cases it may be longer or sooner.
The price is $39.00 per ACT and includes online access(for 1 year) and 1 DVD of the same ACT.